What is Auto Summary?
Auto Summary is an AI-integrated reading tool that can extract key points from large files or texts. You can not only maximize your learning efficiency but also collect and manage your ideas all in one place.
When you are browsing articles with an in-app browser, and trying to find out what is today’s latest news. With Markup’s auto-summary, you extract the key information from the news effortlessly, instantly updated with the current trends!
1. Enter Explore
2. Press the plus icon on the bottom-right corner.
3. Type in the website address, or keywords in the search bar.
4. Open the article that you want to read and press the Auto Summary icon.
5. When the bar shows “Your summary is ready”, press view.
6. And your summary is ready!
7. Furthermore, if you want the Auto Summary to appear in the article as annotations. You can do this by simply tap the "add to annotations" icon.
8. When the notification shows, you have successfully saved your annotations under My Article.
9. And then your Auto Summary is now saved as annotations in My Article.
10. Then you will find the Auto Summary and all the annotations will be shown as highlights in the article.
Continue to learn how to manage your Auto Summary annotation and how to manage your Auto Summary in My Article.
Open your Markup and try this new feature, or subscribe to enjoy 30% off and experience the power of smart-reading right away!