What is Auto Summary?
Auto Summary is an AI-integrated reading tool that can extract key points from large files or texts. You can not only maximize your learning efficiency but also collect and manage your ideas all in one place.
When you don't really have time to read the whole article and highlight the key points, Markup's auto-summary is designed for this specific situation. You can add the generated summary to your annotations and show it as highlights in the article. In this case, you will be able to identify the summary in the article quickly.
Here are the steps:
1. Generate your Auto Summary from the in-app browser or Markup Explore.
2. Go to My Article.
3. Tap the icon to view your annotations in a summary view.
4. All annotations including the ones you've highlighted will appear here.
5. If you want to delete annotations, just press the delete icon on the right corner.
6. Select the annotation, then the editing bar will show up. There, you can change colors, delete, copy and share the annotations from the editing bar.
Open your Markup and try this new feature, or subscribe to enjoy 30% off and experience the power of smart-reading right away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.