What is Auto Summary?
Auto Summary is an AI-integrated reading tool that can extract key points from large files or texts. You can not only maximize your learning efficiency but also collect and manage your ideas all in one place.
When you are browsing articles with an in-app browser, and trying to find out what is today’s latest news. With Markup’s Auto Summary, you extract the key information from the news effortlessly, instantly updated with the current trends!
1. Go to Explore.
2. Tap the “add” icon.
3. Enter the URL or select the website.
4. Select the "Auto Summary” icon.
5. When the sign of “Your summary is ready”, press View.
6. There you go! Your Auto Summary is ready.
*Note: You can also use Auto Summary while reading other web articles under the Explore section. In this scenario where the articles are for browsing only, but you can still copy and share the Auto Summary for further use.
7. Furthermore, if you want the Auto Summary to appear in the article as annotations. You can do this by simply tap the "add to annotations" icon.
8. When the notification shows, you have successfully saved your annotations under My Article.
9. Then you will find the Auto Summary and all the annotations will be shown as highlights in the article.
Continue to learn how to manage your Auto Summary annotation and how to manage your Auto Summary in My Article.
Open your Markup and try this new feature!
If you are a new user, subscribe to enjoy 30% off and experience the power of smart-reading right away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.