What is Auto Summary?
Auto Summary is an AI-integrated reading tool that can extract key points from large files or texts. You can not only maximize your learning efficiency but also collect and manage your ideas all in one place.
If you are commuting and want to make good use of your commute time, why not visit Markup Explore? In Markup Explore, you will be able to find out what others are reading, or check suggested articles recommended by Markup.
1. Go on Markup Explore.
2. Select the article from the featured area, and tap "more" icon.
3. Tap the “Auto Summary” icon, and wait for your summary to be generated.
4. When “Your summary is ready” shows up, press View.
5. Then your summary is good to go!
*Note: You can also use Auto Summary while reading other web articles under the Explore section. In this scenario where the articles are for browsing only, but you can still copy and share the Auto Summary for further use.
6. Furthermore, if you want the Auto Summary to appear in the article as annotations. You can do this by simply tap the "add to annotations" icon.
7. When the notification shows, you have successfully saved your annotations under My Article.
8. And then your Auto Summary is now saved as annotations in My Article.
9. Then you will find the Auto Summary and all the annotations will be shown as highlights in the article.
Continue to learn how to manage your Auto Summary annotation and how to manage your Auto Summary in My Article.
Open your Markup and try this new feature!
If you are a new user, subscribe to enjoy 30% off and experience the power of smart-reading right away!