Freehanding a perfect circle or square is impossible, even for the best artists out there. When drafting design sketches, visualizing math problems, or working on architecture sketches, you will need a ruler — and what better than a built-in ruler on NoteLedge?
NoteLedge’s ruler set includes a linear ruler, quadrilateral, ellipse, triangle, and protractor tools for users to draw beautiful lines, curves or shapes easily. To find out how, continue reading!
1. Find the ruler set on the top editing bar.
2. Place the ruler tool on the page by tapping your desired location. Adjust the size or rotate the angle.
3. Trace around the edge of the ruler to precisely draw perfect shapes or lines.
4. You can also draw different shapes with Ruler setting by right-clicking it and choose the shape you want. You will see a different shape shown on the note.
5. Arrange the shape to the place you want to draw.
Make sure to update to the latest NoteLedge Windows version to try out this new feature!
Please sign in to leave a comment.