A coupon code is typically a string of letters and/or numbers. If you purchase a product in the Kdan Creative Store, you can enter this string of letters and numbers in the coupon code field during the checkout process to get a discounted price.
You will need to enter your credit card information during the product purchase to make a payment. Most subscription services will automatically charge according to the subscription; please pay attention to the terms and conditions.
We recommend that users register for a Kdan ID first, as the products/subscription plan you purchase will belong to your Kdan ID. If you don’t have a Kdan ID, you can create one during the subscription process. Please follow the steps below:
1. If you have not yet registered for a Kdan ID, please register for one in Step 1 of the checkout process and complete the email verification procedure. Then,
2. Enter your billing information to complete the checkout process.
- Checkout URL: If you used a checkout URL, the discount code will be automatically applied in the checkout page, and the user only needs to complete the checkout process, and there is no need to fill in the discount code information.
- Discount Code: Go to the checkout page and manually enter the discount code in "Step 2" on the checkout page.
3. Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a confirmation letter with your order information and download link.
If after completing the above steps, the coupon is not attributed to your Kdan ID, please log out of Kdan ID and log in again, or check your network connection. If you have any questions, please contact customer service and we will reply as soon as possible.