Dear Kdan Members,
We want to make you aware that we are performing a 3-hour scheduled maintenance for Kdan Cloud on September 18th, 2022. We will use this time to enhance our security practices and encryption measures for our service.
- Date & Time: Sunday, September 18th, 2022, 01:00AM to 04:00AM UTC
- Duration: 3 hours
During this maintenance window, the member center and cloud services will be inaccessible and email delivery will be paused. Everything will resume immediately when the maintenance is complete.
Impacts on our customers during the maintenance window:
- Member (Kdan ID) sign in and cloud services will not be available on all apps and websites, including:
- Apps: PDF Reader, DottedSign, Animation Desk, Write-on Video, NoteLedge, Markup, Pocket Scanner, and Kdan Cloud
- Web: Kdan Cloud, Kdan Creative Store, DottedSign, AniZone, MyMarkups, NoteTube, Inspod
2. Online Services:
- Users will be temporarily logged out from apps or services.
- DottedSign signing tasks and links will be temporarily inaccessible until the maintenance is complete.
- Upload and download on Kdan Cloud will be temporarily unavailable.
- Online file conversion will be temporarily unavailable.
- Kdan Cloud shared links will be temporarily inaccessible until the maintenance is complete.
3. Online file conversion will be temporarily unavailable.
The following services will remain functional:
- Users can continue using local app features which do not require member sign in.
- Files, projects, and signing tasks saved or created before the maintenance will not be affected.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
The Kdan Team