Introduction to DottedSign
Manage Signing Tasks
Receive a Signature Request and Sign the Document
- • Requesting the Sender to Change the Signer from Yourself to Another Person
- • Does The Signer Need A DottedSign Account To Sign The Document?
- • Receiving a Signature Request from Email
- • Downloading the Audit Trail of a Signing Task
- • Signer's Perspective: How To Set A One-Time Password (OTP) with SMS to Sign A Requested Document?
- • Signer's Perspective: How To Receive A One-Time Password (OTP) from Email to Sign A Requested Document?
What do different status mean in DottedSign?
Sign the Document by Yourself
Create Signing Tasks to Request Others' Signatures
- • Requesting Signatures via Guest Signing Mode
- • Setting Auto-Reminder & Document Expiration Date
- • Changing Your Sent Documents From Remote Signing To In-Person Signing
- • In-Person Signing on iPad: Getting Signatures from Others Face-to-Face
- • Sharing The Document Link From Your App To Other People
- • Sender's Perspective: How to Set a One-Time password (OTP) for a Signing Task?