PDF files are available in many languages, whether they are online brochures or camera manuals. In general, you won't be fluent enough to read everything. However, learning how to translate documents quickly, accurately, and easily can save you hours of your valuable time. PDF Reader for Windows includes a translation tool that makes PDF content easy to understand:
Translate PDF directly
- Open the PDF in PDF Reader Windows version (Download here)
- Click “More” from the top menu bar and choose “Translate” to turn on the tool
- Select the text you want to translate and choose the language as the output language
- Then the translated text will display on the navigation sidebar. (See detailed tutorials)
Proofread and edit translations
You can edit the translated text if you are not satisfied with the translation results.
- Double-click on the translation result until it is editable
- You can edit the translations with manual translations
- Then hit “Enter” to save changes (See detailed tutorials)
Save and mark the translation
The translations can be marked and saved within the PDF, so you can easily review the content without retranslating it.
- Select text content and hit “Translate”
- To save the translation result, click "Mark". A translation mark will be added to the original text
- Every time you click on the mark, the translation will display on the navigation sidebar (see detailed tutorials)